Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Grace at work 2


“But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.” 1 Corinthians 15:10

When grace is at work in your life, you work hard without feeling it or complaining about it. When grace is not taken in vain, hard work is a necessity. If God has given you grace to do something begin to do it.

“And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.” Mathew 9:35
“Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.” Genesis 26:12

Jesus Christ our Lord, had grace without measure to teach, preach and heal. So He went about the cities and villages doing what He had been graced to do. He worked hard at it. Isaac was given grace to do the work of farming in Gerar, so he began to sow in the land. If you have been given grace to do business, start one. If you have been given the grace to write, start writing. If you have been given the grace to do ministry, start doing it. Whatever you have been given the grace to do, start doing it and work hard at it.

May grace be evident in your life through hard work. May you not take the grace of God in vain your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Because grace is at work in my life, I shall not be slothful in my business in Jesus name.

No comments: