Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Grace at work 3


“For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.” Romans 6:14

When grace is at work in your life, you do not only receive forgiveness of sin, you also receive power to leave sin alone. Grace is the only answer to sin issue. When grace takes over your life, you revolt against sin without struggle. Grace moves the law from the without into the within of a saved man.

“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.” Hebrews 10:16-17

There is a great change when a man surrenders to grace and give his heart to the Lord. He no longer lives to please the life of sin, but to please God. He experiences deliverance from sin from within, which empowers him to deal with sin without. Paul wrote after his salvation experience in 1 Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

May grace dominate your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Let grace be in operation in my life to live above sin in Jesus name.

No comments: