Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Dealing with the horns 1


“Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.” Zechariah 1:21

The presence of these horns means no growth, no lifting, scattering of work and efforts, and consequently frustration. They must be dealt with. If you observe that when you start building something may be a business, a ministry, a career or even a family, something always happen suddenly  to scatter it and you have to start all over, there are horns to be dealt with. The horns set boundaries and limitations. The horns forbid lifting and shining.

The bible identified four horns.  I will also classify the horns into four categories. The horn of ignorance, the horn of evil covenants, the horn of curses and the horn of demonic strongmen. I will deal with each of these horns in my subsequent daily messages.

“The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecclesiastes 10:15
“For it shall be, that on the day thou goest out, and passest over the brook Kidron, thou shalt know for certain that thou shalt surely die: thy blood shall be upon thine own head.” 1 Kings 2:37
“And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren.” 2 Kings 2:19
“And it came to pass after this, that Benhadad king of Syria gathered all his host, and went up, and besieged Samaria.” 2 Kings 6:24

I enforce your lifting in Jesus name. You are arising and you are shinning in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I destroy the horns that are scattering my work, I destroy the horns that do not want me to lift up my head in life in Jesus name.

No comments: