Monday, September 30, 2019

Faith indicators


“I will show you my faith by my work” James 1:18
“When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”” Luke 5:17

Your faith is indicated by what you do and what you say. Desperate faith provokes desperate actions. Active faith provokes active declarations. Violent faith provokes violent prayers.

“And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four.  And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.” Mark 2:3-4
“And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.” Numbers 13:30

“And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.” Mark 10:47

What are you going to do about what God told you? Declare it, pray it through and start doing something about it.

I see your faith getting results in Jesus name

Prayer for today: O God, do what only you can do in my life in Jesus name.

No comments: