Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Be desperate for God


“Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.” Psalms 51:11-12

You cannot find God and miss it in life. If you find God, your weakness shall turn to strength. Your defeat shall turn to victory. Your story shall turn to glory. God has manifested Himself to us through the Word became Flesh, Jesus Christ His son, and the Holy Spirit. David knew that he was nothing without God and cried that he might remained in God’s presence and full of His spirit.

“And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.” Exodus 33:14-15.
“And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him,” Acts 7:9

Your guarantee of rest in this stormy world is God’s presence, be desperate for Him. It does not matter what any man does against you, if God is with you, everything will turn to good for you. If the governor gave you an appointment, won’t you cancel other appointments to attend to Him? Make an appointment with God a priority, daily in your life.

May the presence of God abide with you always in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Do not cast me away from your presence and neither take your Holy Spirit from me Oh God in Jesus name.

No comments: