Saturday, September 28, 2019

Divine rescue


“Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.” Psalms 31:5

There is a divine arrangement to rescue you from all troubles. Let God be God in your life.
God uses man to bless man but He will never share His glory with any man. Never exchange the place of God in your life for any man. You will always experience divine recue if you trust in the Lord. Learn to turn to the Lord first and to wait on Him until your deliverance comes. But more importantly learn to always abide in His presence whether there is trouble or not.

“They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.” Psalms 125:1
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.” Psalms 34:19

Whether there is a red sea to be parted or a Jericho wall to be subdued, God is able. Even, if there is famine to be conquered or a failure situation to be turned around, God is able. Yes whether a Lion is roaring against you or a goliath is threatening you, God is able. Never doubt God no matter how terrible your situation look. Simply ask God to recue you and believe that He has heard you based on His promises.

I see a glorious week ahead of you, just trust Him that is able to rescue you at all times.

Prayer for today: O Lord, in you do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in your righteousness in your Holy name.

No comments: