Friday, February 1, 2019

The word only

"The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” Mathew 8:8

Eat the word, believe the word, speak the word if you want to be in charge of any situation as a Christian. The word only, not any form of ritual, no matter how religious. The word carries the authority to make things happen and to change things. Everything has the capacity to hear the word and to obey.  If you are a Christian, you cannot survive without the word.

The word knows no distance. The centurion said to Jesus, you don’t need to come, just speak the word and my servant will be healed. The word knows no limitation. In fact, you cannot have the word and be hindered. The Psalmist said in Psalm 114:3 that, “The sea saw it and fled; Jordan turned back. The mountains skipped like rams, The little hills like lambs.” Everything, whether terrestrial or celestial, recognizes anyone who has the word. Wherever the word of God is, God is there.
Beloved, in all thy getting, get the word! The situation you are going through presently is waiting for a word. I decree the battle you are going through is over forever in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a word concerning the situation I am going through in Jesus name.

No comments: