Sunday, February 17, 2019

Winning The Faith fight 7

“And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:7-8

If your faith says yes, God will never say no! If your faith says yes, you will be persistent in prayers.

Be persistent in prayers. Persistency is evidence of the winning faith. If you believe God for it, don’t stop mentioning it in prayers until you receive it. The persistent widow said the same thing until she got the answer, “Grant me justice against my adversary.” Jesus said that was faith! Bartimaeus shouted, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” Jesus said to him, “your faith has healed you.” Jacob said from midnight till daybreak, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.” The Angel said to him, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

If you have faith, you will say it until you receive it. You will stay on one prayer point for hours and not be weary, until you have answers. The woman with the issue of blood thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” When she put her thought into action, she was not refused. Although Jesus was on His way to raise from the dead the twelve-year-old dead daughter of Jairus, she quickly harnessed the power of God through a “Yes faith” for the healing of her twelve years old issue of blood. Jesus said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”

I see you getting results with your faith.

Prayer for today: I receive grace to be persistent in prayers until I get results in Jesus name.

No comments: