Saturday, March 2, 2019

The King’s thought

“And David said to Saul, Let no man's heart fail because of him; thy servant will go and fight with this Philistine.” 1 Samuel 17:32
“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:” Provers 23:7a

Kings think big. Your kingship is as a result of the fact that God dwells in you through His Spirit, think big so that God will do big things through you.
Kings always think possibilities. Impossibility is not in their diaries. They dare the territories from where others are running away. They knew that they were anointed to make things happen. David said to Saul the ex-anointed king of Israel and tallest man in the land that no one should be afraid, He would take Goliath on. That is the thinking of an anointed king. The rest is history. Goliath was wasted almost with a bare hand by a young, inexperienced boy but anointed a king. Paul said in Galatians 2:20, “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” He also said in Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Never doubt the anointing of the king in you and upon you. Go forward and execute the vision that God has given you with the boldness of a king.
May the kingship in you be activated. May you see results of the anointed king in your daily life in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, do big things through my life in Jesus name.

No comments: