Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Dealing with life’s challenges 2

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Mark 11: 23

Life’s challenges, although blind are not deaf.

I told you yesterday that life challenges are blind, they come to all. A piece of very wonderful news is that they are not deaf. They all have the capacity to hear and to obey. Everything has ears including the challenges of life. Just as you can speak to people you can also speak to your mountains.

“And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1:3
“So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.” Ezekiel 37:7
“And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” Mark 4:39
“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Proverbs 18:21

Beloved, when a life challenge comes, THE FIRST THING you should do is to tell it to die. Tell the sickness in your body to die. Tell the poverty and debt to die. Tell the storm to die IN JESUS NAME. Don’t stop speaking until you see results.

I see the mountain before you moving, I see the valley before you lifted in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: You storm of my life, be still in Jesus name.

No comments: