Friday, March 15, 2019

Dealing with life’s challenges 4

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10

The challenges you are facing is a measure of your strength.

Your strength as a child of God is defined as your capability to allow God to work through you and to give you grace. Philippians 4:13 says, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Your actual strength is your ability to believe God and to trust Him in every situation you find yourself.

 “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 1 Corinthians 12: 9
“While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.” Mark 5:35-36
“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17

When you work on your faith level, you are working on your strength level. Instead of becoming faint when challenges come, you should work on your faith. Spend time with God and His word until you believe God to handle the challenge. Romans 10:17 says, “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

I decree that you will not faint, it is your challenges that shall faint in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord I believe, help my unbelief in Jesus name.

No comments: