Monday, November 5, 2018

Patience Key


“That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12

Patience is a faith booster. Faith always deliver results. The results are carried in the womb of patience and safely delivered at the right time. Patience helps you to remain in faith until you see the manifestation of the promise. Patience helps you to start enjoying the benefits of faith immediately even when the result has not manifested.

If God has spoken to you and you believe the words, you will receive the fulfilment if you remain in faith patiently. God’s word, which is the basis of faith, never fails. Isaiah 55:11 says, “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Never give up faith because the expected result is taking time.  Patience helps you to continue in prayer until you see results. Patients helps you to continue making bold declaration until you see the manifestation.

Beloved, I have come to understand that I am important to God as His child and that He will not deny me of my heart desires particularly if it is in alignment with His plans and purposes for my life. So I have learnt to wait patiently on Him. I have seen some manifestations happened immediately, some took months, some took years but they happened anyway. When you trust God and you wait patiently with the conviction that He will do what He promised to do, you enjoy the best of God.

May your faith be consolidated with patience in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive the grace to walk with God in faith and with patience in Jesus name.

No comments: