Sunday, November 11, 2018

Willing hearts

“I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you,” Luke 15:18.
God has given man the power to conceive things in their hearts and to deliver them. This can be used positively or negatively. Nothing is executed physically by man unless a will has existed in the heart to make it happen. I am sure you have several times heard the phrase, “where there is a will, there will always be a way.” This saying is true and biblical.

God wants you to have a willing heart both for His instructions and His promises. Isaiah 1:19 says, “If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land;” A will precedes actions. Today you need a strong will to stand for God in this rebellious world. I beseech you to be willing to go all the way with God. His words and His promises are ye and amen. When you get to a point of “willing,” you have come to a point of conviction about a matter and are ready to do all within your capacity to make it happen. A will is the strong room of passion.

May you have a willing heart for God’s instructions and promises in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I will! I Will! I will! God helping me, I will, O Lord, be yours! Your precious blood was shed to purchase me— I will be wholly yours! In Jesus name.

No comments: