Thursday, November 1, 2018

Be still 1

“Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10

“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever.” Exodus 14:13.

Be still, your deliverance is near. God will show up and will be glorified in your life. Stop speaking negatively, stop thinking negatively, don’t take any action that will pull you down. Stand still to experience the deliverance power of God.

The word “be still” or “stand still” was first spoken to a people before a situation in the bible. I will be sharing about “the situation” tomorrow. If the person is taken care of, the situation will be taken care of. You probably going through a situation that has landed you into a real mess and you don’t know how to come out. The enemy is raging, the environment is not co-operating and on top of it all, you don’t really know what to do. I have a word from the Lord for you, be still and see the salvation of the Lord. Be still means that be confident that God is God and He will show up in your situation. Be still means continue with your life with confidence that because God is involved in your matter, there will be deliverance. Be still means stop looking at the situation, start looking at God. I have been in such situation before, what I did was to spend more time with God so that I could build confidence to be still until my deliverance came. Deliverance has always come.

I call for your salvation and your deliverance speedily in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive confidence to be still until my salvation and deliverance come in Jesus name.

No comments: