Wednesday, October 31, 2018

God has a plan

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.” Jeremiah 29:11-12 (NIV).

God has a plan for you. And because of His plan, your hope is sure; your future is secured; your expected end is good and guaranteed.

Perhaps what you are currently experiencing is not too good and also contrary to what you expect. You may be thinking that the plan of the enemy is winning. Change your thinking. The plans of God will swallow the plans of the enemy in your life. The enemy thought he was winning against Jesus until the game changed, he discovered that he had lost the keys of hell and death (1 Cor. 2:8, Rev 1:18).

Three things you must remember. The first thing is that you now belong to the family of God (Ephesians 2:11-13) and as such you are no longer under the dominion of the enemy. The second thing is that you must believe that God has a good plan for you and expect His plan to be fulfilled in your life. The last thing is that you keep on calling upon Him, He said he would listen when you pray (Jeremiah 29:12). Psalm 27:12 says, “Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.”

I see your story changing positively this week in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I pray the plans of God into manifestation in my life in Jesus name.

No comments: