Friday, October 26, 2018

Great grace 2


“And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men.” Luke 5:10

Our text this morning were the words of Jesus to a man who had failed in catching fish, his main business. Jesus told him that he would be catching men. That is the operation of great grace that only Jesus can give to the life of men. Act 4:13 says, “Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Even people in the days of the bible knew that unusual grace was contacted by people who had been with Jesus.

Now hear this, this great grace is available for you to fulfil your God-given assignment whether spiritual or physical. You can be a businessman, a teacher, an engineer, a preacher, a husband, a wife, etc, full of great grace. Your status does not matter, when you contact great grace, you become a wonder both to yourself and to people around you. When you spend time with Jesus and you get a vision or a word from Him and you believe it, you access a great grace. I have been a preacher almost all my life. I never thought I could get higher degrees in chemical engineering but God spoke to me. The rest is history, I got an award for the best Master’s student in chemical engineering and now I am graduating with a doctoral degree in chemical engineering. In 2011, a dead child was brought in the midst of a crowd to our church. I did not want to pray but God spoke to me. The rest is history; the boy is living till today.

May God speak to you today, may you access great grace, may your failure turn to success in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God I choose to live by grace alone, grant me access into your great grace in every area of my life in Jesus name.

No comments: