Sunday, November 25, 2018

What do you see?

“Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.”” Jeremiah 1:11-12

Dearly beloved welcome to a week of testimony in your life. I see lines falling for you in pleasant places. I see God fulfilling His promises in your life speedily. I see mountains becoming pain before you. I see you crossing from the side of defeat into the side of victory.

Devil knows that what you are seeing is important. He will surely want to show you a picture that is contrary to the plan of God for you. Do not agree with him. Refuse to see what he is trying to show you. He will try to show you that God cannot deliver you as he tried to do in Isaiah 37. He will try to show you that he is stronger than your God as he did to Israel for forty days in 1 Samuel 17. He will even try to show you that you cannot come out of your present situation as he tried to show to Peter in Acts 12. But God asked me to tell you today, “see the picture that I am showing you, it is positive and not negative.”

Now it is important for you to see correctly and to declare what you are seeing. See the word and declare the word so that you can experience the word. In 1 Samuel 17, David told Goliath, I see you falling and the Israel defeating you and the host of philistines. Goliath did not last that day.

May your trouble not last this day in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God I see your promises coming to pass in my life, hasten your word to perform it in every area of my life in Jesus name.

No comments: