Wednesday, June 5, 2024

This is your day!

 “Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace:” 2 Kings 7:9a (KJV).

This is your day of good news. Just as the lepers in 2 Kings 7:9 recognized the importance of sharing the good tidings they had discovered, today marks a pivotal moment in your life where blessings and breakthroughs are meant to be revealed and celebrated. The same God who provided for them in a time of famine is working mightily in your life. Today, embrace the good news with gratitude and faith, knowing that God’s promises are being fulfilled.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11.

“For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Psalm 30:5

God is opening doors that no man can shut for you (Revelation 3:8). The struggles and trials you've faced will give way to this moment of divine favor and breakthrough. Isaiah 40:31 says, "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint." This is your season of renewal and restoration. As you step into this day of good news, let your heart be filled with the peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7). Stand firm in the faith, for God is making all things new (Revelation 21:5), and His goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life (Psalm 23:6).

This is your day of testimonies, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me this day and every day this year, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: