Monday, June 10, 2024

Divine pattern.

 “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33 (KJV).

Matthew 6:33 encapsulates a divine principle that redirects human focus from worldly pursuits to spiritual alignment. In a world where individuals often chase material success, power, and recognition, this verse calls for prioritizing a relationship with God. By seeking His kingdom and righteousness first, believers are assured that their needs and desires will be met in accordance with God's perfect will. This echoes the promise in Proverbs 3:5–6. These scriptures affirm that divine guidance and provision come from prioritizing God's will above all else.

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5–6.

"And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, acceptable, and perfect will of God." Romans 12:2

Many people, however, remain ignorant of their true destinies, striving for achievements that may ultimately lead to failure and dissatisfaction. Such pursuits, driven by personal ambition rather than divine purpose, often lead to emptiness and frustration. Instead, aligning with the divine pattern means embracing the truth of Romans 12:2. By seeking God's kingdom first, individuals can discover a deeper, more fulfilling destiny shaped by divine wisdom and grace.  

May you find the divine pattern for your life, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, guide me in my life journey, and lead me into fulfilment and success according to Your will, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: