Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Rounding off the first half!

 “And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth." Luke 1:26 (KJV).

As we approach the end of the first six months of 2024, let us reflect on the journey thus far and acknowledge God's grace and mercy that have brought us to this point. God is sending His divine intervention into our lives, just as He sent the angel Gabriel in the sixth month to bring a message of hope and transformation to Mary in Nazareth (Luke 1:26). This is a season of fulfillment and divine encounters. I declare that every promise and blessing ordained for you in this first half of the year will manifest in your life. You will end this half with testimonies, and you will step into the next half with renewed strength and favor.

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:" Philippians 1:6.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11

As we transition into the next six months, we pray for an outpouring of God's blessings and guidance. May the second half of 2024 be filled with unprecedented breakthroughs and divine surprises. Let us move forward with faith, knowing that God is leading us to greater heights. I pray that every obstacle you faced in the first half will turn into stepping stones for greater victories.

May His light illuminate your path, and may you walk in divine favor and wisdom, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me end the first six months of this year with breakthrough , in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: