Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Faith is a winner!

 " And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20.

When faith is activated, the expected result is inevitable. Faith is a winner anytime and any day. Faith, regardless of its size, can overcome enormous obstacles and challenges. A little faith is enough to solve a big problem. Faith will get you anything on earth. Faith is a powerful force that ensures victory in any situation. When faith is activated, it sets in motion a divine response that makes the impossible possible. Faith is the key to overcoming worldly challenges and securing victory.

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." 1 John 5:4

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7

Faith is divine wisdom to solve all problems, so faith is the principal thing. When you understand God’s word or receive a revelation from God, a divine wisdom called faith is born. I don’t care to know what you are going through, but I do want to announce to you that there is an answer for you in the wisdom that God will give you through faith.

You are winning this battle, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the living and winning faith in every situation, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: