Saturday, June 8, 2024

The unfailing help.

 “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.” Psalms 121:1 (KJV).

In times of uncertainty and despair, the assurance of divine assistance offers solace and strength. The psalmist's declaration in Psalms 121:1 echoes through the ages, reminding believers of the unfailing help that comes from the Lord. This verse underscores the importance of looking beyond one's immediate circumstances and seeking divine intervention. The hills symbolize a higher perspective, a place of refuge and strength where God's presence is profoundly felt. As believers, the call to lift our eyes signifies a shift from self-reliance to trusting in God's omnipotent care.

" Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10.

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Deuteronomy 31:6

The Bible is replete with assurances of God's unwavering support. In Isaiah 41:10, God reassures us of His unfailing help. Similarly, in Deuteronomy 31:6, Moses encourages the Israelites, declaring the certainty of God’s unfailing help. These verses collectively affirm that God's help is not transient but constant and dependable. By anchoring our faith in His promises, we can face life's challenges with confidence, knowing that divine help is always at hand.

Don’t worry, you will have a timely help from God, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and help me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: