Wednesday, November 6, 2019

The voice of a man 3


“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Cor 4:13

The voice of a believing man has capacity to change things. The sound of a voice that comes out of a heart of faith is powerful to make things happen. When Jesus spoke to the storm in Mark 4, the people were surprised. But Jesus told them they could do the same thing if they had faith. The sound of Jesus’ voice stopped the storm not because he was the Son of God but because it came from a heart of faith.

“So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.” Ezekiel 37:10
“Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” Acts 3:6

When Ezekiel spoke to the dried bones, he did so because God commanded him and he got results. When Peter spoke to the lame man at the beautiful gate, he did so because he had faith in Jesus’ name. You too can make the sound of your voice to change things, repair things or bring things into manifestation based on your faith in Jesus’s name.

May the sound of your voice be based on faith and not on fear in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, Let the sound of my voice be acceptable in your sight in Jesus name.

No comments: