Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Let Him take away your burden


And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” Isaiah 10:27

Whatever burden you have, I have good news for you, there is a personality who is willing to remove the burden. He is a trusted burden removal.

Three big Nations came against Jehoshaphat and Israel in 2 Chronicles 20, God said to them, “don’t worry about it, you would not need to fight, I am taking over.” When Moses wanted to cry to Him in Exodus 14, He said to him, “you don’t need to cry to me just stretch the rod in your hand and part the sea.” He only had to take the hand of Peter in Mathew 14 for both of them to walk on water despite the fact that the wind was still boisterous. Trust Him with your burden, whatever it is, He will take it away.

Hear what He is saying to you:
“Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.” Psalm 55:2
casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7
“For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’” Isaiah 41:13
“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?” Mathew 6:25
“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” Mathew 11:28-29

As you go to church this morning, talk to Him about your situation and then stop worrying about it. Give Him praise believing that He is in control. Do whatever He tells you to do.
Your burdens are lifted from your shoulder in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe you care for me, remove these burdens from my shoulder by the anointing in Jesus name.

No comments: