Sunday, November 3, 2019

The voice of the Lord


“The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon.” Psalm 29:4-5

I decree that in this new month, you shall hear the voice of the Lord. The voice of the Lord is the origin of the winning faith. The voice of the Lord is the power to break through limitations and stagnations. The voice of the Lord is the power to break the resistance and the power of the enemy. You cannot hear the voice of the Lord and die before your time. I don’t care to know what you are passing through but I care to tell you that the voice of the Lord will change your story.
“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:” John 10:27
“And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.” John 10:5

As a sheep in His pastures, you must hear the voice of the Lord and follow Him. You must also know the voice of the stranger and flee from him. When you go for church service, the most important thing that can happen to you is to hear the voice of the Lord. When you spend time with God in fellowship, your breakthrough is hearing the voice of the Lord. The voice of the Lord will give you direction, boldness and power to fulfill your destiny. The voice of the Lord is the vision from heaven for your life and destiny.

May the voice of the Lord come unto you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh Lord, let me be attentive to your voice in your most Holy name.

No comments: