Monday, November 4, 2019

The voice of a man 1


“And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel.” Joshua 10:14

I decree that in this new month, the Lord shall hear your voice. When God hears the voice of a man, the man experiences the supernatural of God. Joshua commanded the sun and the moon to stand still and God hearkened unto him. Joshua stopped the chronological time for a period because God heard him. It was also said of Jabesh that God granted him that which he requested.

“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:10

There are certain time in the life of a man that the only way out is that the voice of the man must be heard by God. In such a situation if God does not intervene, shame, failure, defeats are inevitable. Such was the situation of Joshua, Jabesh, and also Bartimeus in Mark 10. God hearkened to these three men and their situations became testimonies. God has promised to hear you too. Psalms 50:15 says, “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.”

Beloved, hear the word of the Lord, this situation shall turn to testimony, call upon God right now and He shall hear your voice.

Prayer for today: Hear my voice oh God in Jesus name.

No comments: