Thursday, November 7, 2019

Power for your destiny 1


“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:5

The glory of any destiny is to bear fruit, to get results. Most importantly, results with God and with men, the kind of fruits recognized by heaven on earth. Now, because of resistance both physical and spiritual, power is needed to overcome obstacles and bear fruits. The Bible emphasizes the importance of relationship in powering our destinies. Relationship with God through His son Jesus and the person of Holy Spirit, and relationship with men. No one can truly bear fruit alone.

“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.” Ecclesiastes 4:9
“By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.” John 5:30

Jesus did not even do it alone. He had the power of God’s spirit. He had access to God’s instructions. He had disciples, both men and women who worked with Him. It is of utmost important, first, to recognize the fact that you need God to power your destiny into fulfilment. This truth must motivate you to become desperate for God in your life. Move beyond salvation experience and come into the fullness of God through His indwelling spirit then destiny fulfilment is inevitable.

May you bear fruits in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive power to fulfil my destiny in Jesus name.

No comments: