Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The fatherhood of God (3)


“In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.” John 14:2

Our father is the almighty God, He is everywhere and all powers belong to Him. He is beautiful for all situations. He has solutions for all His children. He has rooms for all His children. He is not intimidated by either our numbers or our problems.

“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.” Psalms 62:11
“One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” Ephesians 4:6
“But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.” Isaiah 64:8

The responsibility of a father is to protect, provide, preserve and guide. You can always enjoy the fatherhood of God if you believe Him, accept Him as your father and yield yourself unto Him as a clay yields itself to the potter.

May you experience the fatherhood of God in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God you are my father, make me what you want me to be in Jesus name.

No comments: