Saturday, August 10, 2024

Remain unshakable!

“And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matthew 7:25 (KJV)

In times of challenges, remember the words of Jesus in Matthew 7:25, where He speaks of the house built on the rock that stood firm despite the rains, floods, and winds. This rock represents the unshakable foundation that is Christ. As children of God, it is expected that storms will come, as life is full of challenges (Job 14:1). However, what sets you apart is the Spirit of God dwelling within you, making you unshakable, for greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4). When you anchor your trust in God, diligently listen to His voice, and act on His word, you become like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever (Psalms 125:1). Just as Mary chose the good part by sitting at Jesus' feet to hear His word, you too can find strength and stability in every storm by clinging to His word (Luke 10:42).

Consider the Apostle Paul in Acts 27, who faced a literal storm while on a ship headed to Rome. The storm was fierce, and the situation seemed hopeless, yet Paul remained unshaken. He knew that the outcome was not determined by the storm but by the word of God. When the angel of the Lord appeared to him with a message of assurance, Paul confidently told the others to take heart and eat, for their lives would be spared (Acts 27:23-25). This example illustrates that no matter how dire the circumstances, God will always provide the word you need to stand firm. Trust in His promises, for He is your refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (Psalms 46:1). Remain unshakable, knowing that the Lord is with you, and His word will see you through any storm.

Prophetic word: Today, the Lord says to you, "Do not let the storms that rage around you move you, for I am your solid foundation." As you trust in Me, I will make you like a tree planted by the waters, whose roots go deep and are not shaken by drought or heat. In this season, I am sending My word to you—words of life, direction, and peace. Do not fear the winds that blow, for they are merely instruments to strengthen your faith and deepen your reliance on Me. I will cause you to stand firm in the midst of chaos, and you will be a testimony of My unshakable power. The enemy may try to buffet you, but he will not succeed, for I have placed you on the rock that cannot be moved. Hold fast to My promises, and you will see My salvation."

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your unfailing love and for being the solid rock upon which I stand. I pray that You strengthen my faith, making it unshakable in the face of every storm. Lord, I receive Your word today, and I ask that You help me to hear Your voice clearly and follow Your leading without hesitation. As I navigate through the challenges of life, let Your peace that surpasses all understanding guard my heart and mind. Father, I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every storm that arises will only serve to reveal Your glory in my life. Empower me to remain steadfast, rooted deeply in Your word, and to be a living testimony of Your strength and grace. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

No comments: