Thursday, August 8, 2024

God will not fail you!

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV

Fear not, for the Lord is with you in every step of your journey. Just as He assured Joshua, "I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee" (Joshua 1:5 KJV), the same promise applies to you today. When faced with challenges, remember David's victory over Goliath—he was not armed with conventional weapons, but with the faith that God was on his side. Like David, you can overcome any giant in your life because the Lord, who delivered David from the lion and the bear, will deliver you from every obstacle (1 Samuel 17:37). Your destiny is crafted by the hands of the Almighty, and His plans for you are good, not of evil, to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). Therefore, be strong and have good courage, for God will not fail you!

In the face of opposition, remember that you are never alone. The same God who parted the Red Sea for the Israelites (Exodus 14:21-22) and closed the mouths of lions for Daniel (Daniel 6:22) is the same God who walks with you. His presence surrounds you like a shield, and His power is made perfect in your weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). When the enemy tries to instill fear, hold fast to His promise: "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand" (Isaiah 41:10 NKJV). Trust in Him with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:5–6). Indeed, God will not fail you!

Prophetic word: The Lord is saying to you today, "I am your shield and your exceedingly great reward. Do not fear what lies ahead, for I have already gone before you to prepare the way. My hand is upon you, and My Spirit is within you, giving you strength and wisdom for the journey. I am closing doors that no man can open and opening doors that no man can shut. Your steps are ordered by Me, and though the road may seem uncertain, know that I am your sure foundation. In the midst of challenges, you will see My deliverance. I am bringing you into a season of victory, where your enemies will be scattered and your path will be made straight. Trust in Me, for I am faithful, and I will not fail you."

Prayer: Heavenly Father, we lift up our lives before You, knowing that Your plans for us are good and full of hope. Lord, we pray that You fill us with divine courage and unwavering faith. May we walk confidently in the assurance that You are with us, guiding us every step. Father, as we face the challenges ahead, let Your presence be our constant companion, strengthening us and giving us peace. Break every chain of fear and doubt, and let Your light shine brightly in our path. We declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against us in judgment is condemned. Lord, lead us into the fullness of the destiny You have prepared, and let Your glory be revealed in our lives. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

No comments: