Friday, April 26, 2019

Your choice, your life

" And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,  And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants." Luke 15:17-19

I know you are about to make a choice right now. This knowledge is based on the fact that we are always faced with situations that require us to make choices. It is important to know that when you make a choice you do not only determine your future; you also face the consequences. As a Christian, you should make your choice based on three things

1.       Established knowledge. Find out all you need to know before you make a choice. Thank God there are many available sources of adequate information so you don’t need to be like the prodigal son who has to learn by his own experience. He only realized that it was better with his father after he had eaten with the swine.
2.       The word of God. The word of God is true, unshakable and current at all time. If your choice is based on the word, your future is guaranteed. Read Mathew 7: 24- 27
3.       Faith in God. If you have heard God and you believe it, the most unreasonable choice may be the breakthrough choice.

May you make the right choice today and always.

Prayer for today: Lord, help me to make the right choice every day in Jesus name.

No comments: