Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Precedence

“For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.” 1 Cor 3:11

A foundation of victory has been laid for you, therefore, you cannot be defeated. Jesus Christ, the word became flesh, is our sure foundation of victory. He came to the world, went through similar challenges as ours and was victorious in all. Our confidence of victory is built on this unshakable foundation. Beloved, never neglect the precedence that worked.

I learned this lesson in a great way yesterday in Polokwane, South Africa. I drove through a route from where I was staying to a friend’s house. I wanted to return to where I was staying so I set the GPS but I noticed it was going to take a different route. My friend advised that I should follow the route I took before but I neglected the advice and followed the GPS. The GPS took me to a different destination. I had to return to the friend house and took the proven route to get to my destination.

“Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.” 1 Samuel 17:36

Beloved, if you have not had a testimony of victory before you are about to have one. If you have had testimony before you are about to have a greater one. Just don’t neglect the precedence, which is your foundation of victory through Christ Jesus.

May you experience God in a greater way this week in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I claim my victory through the finished work of Christ in this resurrection week in Jesus name.

No comments: