Monday, April 1, 2019

Pastoral blessing

“And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the Lord hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.” Genesis 26:22
“For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.  But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.” Psalms 75:6-7

I welcome you to this new month of April. It is your month of enlargement. God will set you up this month. He will make room for you. Every contention against your promotion shall be frustrated in Jesus name.

Two things are very important in our destiny journey, the first thing is our ability to know what God is about to do. The second is our ability to appropriate it into our lives. November last year, our church Pastor in Nigeria asked me what the theme would be for this year 2019. As I sat down to pray, God spoke to my heart, Rehoboth and took me to Genesis 26. I sent the theme to the Pastor and prayed about it. As at that time, here in South Africa, we have been looking for our own venue for years. Before the end of that month, God made room for us in the same property we have visited several times and have been turned down.

I see God making room for you this month. I see the door you have been knocking, opening for you this month. I see God promoting you in every area of your life in Jesus name. Happy new month.

Prayer for today: Oh God of enlargement, enlarge my coast and expand my territory this month in Jesus name.

NB: Plan to attend our yearly men’s conference this month on April 20, the theme is “Winner Man.” And also to celebrate my birthday with me on Sunday, April 21.

No comments: