Sunday, April 7, 2019

You are more than this!

“For it was little which thou hadst before I came, and it is now increased unto a multitude; and the Lord hath blessed thee since my coming: and now when shall I provide for mine own house also?” Genesis 30:30

The situation you are not willing to challenge, you cannot change. The future you are not willing to embrace you cannot conquer. Say no to stagnancy, defeat, limitation and such that have kept you from realizing your full potential.

Jacob had been a slave to Laban for more than twenty-one years. All he could show for his labor was wives and children. He was not even in control of his finances. Laban was in charge and was enjoying the moment. Suddenly, Jacob realized that he was more than this. He realized he could do better. Laban knew he had been blessed because of Jacob yet he kept him under (Genesis 30:27). Jacob challenged the situation, used his skills and realized God’s blessings upon his life.

Beloved, if what you are going through is blocking your vision, you may have to turn to God to open your eyes. God wants to do greater things through you. God wants you blessed and not just survive. God wants to enlarge and increase you. Start by asking God to help you and give you grace. Sharpen your skills and dare to take new territories.

“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.”

May you experience enlargement this month in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God make me what you want me to be in Jesus name.

No comments: