Saturday, April 13, 2019

Divine enlargement 6

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Mathew 7:7
“Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” Psalms 2:8

You can pray for increase, promotion, and enlargement.  These are the will of God for your life. God wants you to increase, multiply and dominate the earth. 1 John 5:16 says, “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us:” When you ask God to enlarge you, you are not asking amiss. Our texts today confirmed that if you ask, you will receive.

“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:10
“And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26

Two notable examples in the bible are the stories of Jabesh and Jacob. They asked for enlargement and God granted them their requests. Yours cannot be an exception!

I decree that your prayers are answered in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God empower me to increase, multiply and dominate the earth in Jesus name.

No comments: