Friday, April 19, 2019

Easter Prayer 1

“Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.” Psalm 32:1-2

At the cross, Jesus paid the price for our sins. He took the place of our sin so that we can take the place of His righteousness. We receive forgiveness of our sins and cleansing for a new beginning. Jesus became the sacrificial lamb for our sins once and for all. No more need for the blood of goat and sheep.

“In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:” Colossians 1:14
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9
“And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.” Luke 23:42-43

The thief who was nailed to the cross at the right hand of Jesus received forgiveness when he turned to Jesus and asked for mercy. Mercy and forgiveness are available for all at the cross. Repent from all known sin and ask God to forgive you through Jesus Christ.

The yoke of sin is broken in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, forgive me all my sins and cleanse me from all my iniquities in Jesus name.

No comments: