Wednesday, July 17, 2024

You will get there!

 “That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12KJV.

The journey towards your goal may seem daunting at times, but remember the words of Hebrews 6:12.  Just as Abraham waited patiently and became the father of many nations (Genesis 17:4-5), so too will your perseverance and faith lead you to your promised victory. As Proverbs 18:21 states, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue," continue to proclaim the word of God over yourself. Speak life, speak blessings, and let your words align with God's promises.

In moments of doubt, remember the story of Joshua and Caleb, who, despite the giants in the land, believed in God's promise and were rewarded with the land of Canaan (Numbers 14:6–9). Keep praying fervently, like Daniel, who prayed three times a day and saw God's deliverance from the lion's den (Daniel 6:10–22). Keep believing and acting on your faith, as James 2:17 reminds us, "Faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead." Trust in God's word and His timing, for He assures us in Isaiah 55:11 that His word will not return void but will accomplish what He desires. You will get there, says the Lord.

Prophetic Word: The Lord is saying to you today, "I have seen your perseverance and your unwavering faith. Just as I led the children of Israel through the wilderness and into the Promised Land, so shall I lead you into the fulfillment of your dreams and desires. Do not be discouraged by the challenges you face, for I am with you. My plans for you are for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11). Keep your eyes fixed on Me, for I am the author and finisher of your faith (Hebrews 12:2). Your breakthrough is near, and you will see My promises come to pass. Trust in Me, and you will get there."

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heart full of faith and gratitude. I thank You for the promises You have spoken over my life. Lord, I ask for strength and patience as I journey towards the fulfillment of these promises. Help me to keep declaring Your word, to keep praying without ceasing, and to keep believing in Your goodness. Father, just as You were with Joshua, Caleb, and Daniel, be with me in every step I take. I trust in Your timing and Your plans for my life. I declare that I will not be discouraged by setbacks or delays, for I know that You are working all things together for my good (Romans 8:28). I receive Your prophetic word today, and I stand in faith, believing that I will get there. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

This is your day.

No comments: