Monday, July 8, 2024

Engage the Spirit and the Word

 “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6KJV.

You can solve any problem with the Spirit and Word of God. There is no mountain you cannot level, and there is no valley you cannot lift. The Spirit and the Word are the source of power and miracles that your life requires. God is present in the lives of all believers through His Spirit and His Word. Even the physical world was created by His Word and His Spirit, as stated in Genesis 1:2–3, "And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." You can create, innovate, and do mighty things through His Word and His Spirit.

For example, if you receive a revelation of the Word of God, you are considered a god (John 10:35). Moreover, God lives in you, and His kingdom is within you through His Word and His Spirit (Luke 17:21). If you fellowship with God daily and remain conscious of His indwelling Spirit within you and the revelation of His Word to you, you will not be shaken by anything in this world. As Philippians 4:13 affirms, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." You can always respond to any situation or issue in life as God would, drawing from the wisdom and strength provided by the Holy Spirit and the Word. Just as Jesus overcame the devil in the wilderness by quoting the Scriptures (Matthew 4:1–11), you too can face life's challenges with confidence and victory..

Prophetic Word: The Lord is saying to you today, "My child, I have placed within you the power of My Spirit and the authority of My Word. Do not fear the mountains that stand before you, for they shall become plains. Do not be discouraged by the valleys, for they shall be lifted up. I am the Lord your God, who goes before you and makes a way where there seems to be no way. Just as I was with Zerubbabel, so am I with you. Not by your might, nor by your power, but by My Spirit, you shall accomplish great things. Trust in My Word, abide in My presence, and you will see My glory manifest in your life. You are an overcomer, and nothing shall be impossible for you."

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your powerful Word and the presence of Your Holy Spirit in my life. I declare that I am more than a conqueror through Christ who strengthens me. Lord, help me to engage Your Spirit and Your Word in every area of my life. Fill me with Your wisdom, guide me with Your light, and empower me to do mighty things in Your name. I speak to every mountain in my life to be removed and cast into the sea, and I declare that every valley shall be lifted up in the name of Jesus. Lord, help me to be conscious of Your indwelling Spirit and the revelation of Your Word daily. May I always respond to situations as You would, with faith, confidence, and victory. I thank You, Lord, for the miracles, breakthroughs, and innovations that will come forth as I engage Your Spirit and Your Word. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray. Amen.

No comments: