Friday, July 26, 2024

Can God give speed?

 “And he said O Lord God of my master Abraham, I pray thee, send me good speed this day, and shew kindness unto my master Abraham.” Genesis 24:12 KJV.

Indeed, God can grant speed to those who seek His favor, as exemplified throughout the Scriptures. In Genesis 24:12, Abraham's servant prayed, “O Lord God of my master Abraham, I pray thee, send me good speed this day, and shew kindness unto my master Abraham.” This prayer was answered swiftly as Rebekah appeared at the well, demonstrating God's ability to accelerate events for His divine purpose. Similarly, in Genesis 27:20, when Isaac questioned Jacob, disguised as Esau, about the quick success of his hunt, Jacob responded, “Because the Lord thy God brought it to me.” Although Jacob used this truth deceitfully, it underscores the belief that God can indeed provide speed and success in our endeavors.

Moreover, the story of Elijah in 1 Kings 18:46 further illustrates God's power to grant supernatural speed. Elijah, empowered by the Lord, outran the chariot of King Ahab to Jezreel, defying natural limitations. This divine acceleration is not limited to physical speed but also extends to restoration and recovery. Joel 2:25 promises, “I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten,” indicating that God can expedite the process of restoration and make up for lost time. When we seek God's intervention, He can provide the necessary speed to fulfill His plans in our lives, whether it be in overcoming obstacles, achieving goals, or experiencing restoration.

Prophetic Word: The Lord is saying to you today, "I am the God who accelerates time and brings about swift fulfillment of My promises. Just as I granted speed to Abraham's servant in finding Rebekah, so shall I grant you speed in the tasks and missions I have set before you. You will see doors open and paths made straight before you, for My hand is upon you to bring about quick and effective results. Fear not because of the time that has passed, for I am the Restorer of lost years. As you lean on Me and seek My face, I will hasten your steps and bring about a harvest that will astonish you. Prepare your heart, for the season of divine acceleration is upon you."

Prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of faith and expectancy. Just as You granted good speed to Abraham's servant, we ask that You would grant us good speed in all our endeavors. Lord, we acknowledge that without You, we can do nothing, but with You, all things are possible. We pray for Your hand to be upon us, empowering us to outrun every chariot and overcome every obstacle that stands in our way. Father, we thank You for Your promise of restoration. We believe that You will restore the years that have been lost or stolen. Let Your divine acceleration be evident in our lives, bringing about quick success and fulfillment of Your promises. We declare that we will see Your kindness and favor in unprecedented ways. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Divine speed is your portion in Jesus name.

No comments: