Friday, July 19, 2024

This is your day!

 “This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24KJV.

Because the Lord made it, I want you to see today and every other day as your day of rejoicing and gladness. If the Lord made it, and I believe He did, it cannot be bad; it can only be good. Genesis 1:31 says, “And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” This is your day of turn around. This is your breakthrough day. If you believe, say amen and expect the day to be like this.

Consider the story of the Israelites in the wilderness, as recounted in Exodus. Despite the hardships they faced, each day brought new mercies and provisions from God, such as manna from heaven (Exodus 16:4-5). Similarly, today is filled with opportunities for God's blessings and breakthroughs. Just as the Lord turned the bitter waters of Marah into sweet water (Exodus 15:23–25), He can transform any challenges we face today into sources of joy and triumph. By declaring, "This is my day of turnaround and breakthrough," we align our faith with God's promises, expecting His goodness to manifest in every aspect of our lives. Amen!.

Prophetic Word: Beloved, hear the Lord's word for you today: This is your day of divine favor and breakthrough. The Lord has gone ahead of you to make every crooked path straight and to open doors that no man can shut. As it is written in Isaiah 43:19, "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." Expect new things, for today is the day the Lord has made specifically for your upliftment. A new dawn of victory has arrived, displacing the struggles of yesterday. Receive it with joy and gladness, for the Lord is with you, and His favor surrounds you as a shield. Amen!

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heart full of gratitude and praise. I thank You for this day that You have made, a day ordained for rejoicing and gladness. Lord, I declare that today is a day of breakthrough, a day of divine turnaround. I stand on Your Word in Psalm 118:24 and Genesis 1:31, believing that every moment of this day is filled with Your goodness and grace. I pray for Your favor to go before me, opening doors of opportunity and blessing.

Father, just as You provided manna for the Israelites and turned bitter waters sweet, I ask that You meet every need and transform every challenge I face today. Let Your Holy Spirit guide me, giving me wisdom and strength. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus. I thank You for the new things You are doing in my life, and I rejoice in the victories You have already secured for me. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

No comments: