Thursday, December 20, 2018

Enforcing a change

“If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14.

Change is possible. In my few years of existence on earth, I have seen God change people’s lives and situations. I see Him changing your life at this time also.

God has laid it in my heart to tell you to use this end of the year period to enforce a change in your life. How? Spend more time with God, listen to what He has to say to you, think through your life and map out a course of action to enforce a change in your life.  There is time to sit down, reflect on issues, meditate and cry unto God. The time is now. Particularly if you really desire a change and want next year to be better than this year.

One thing is sure, the enemy will want you to be busy running about the same way you have been doing since the beginning of the year. Don’t allow him. A change of mind is a change of life. And for a change of mind, fresh information is needed both spiritual and physical. This information can only be accessed by separating yourself for a quiet moment between you and God.

May your life be more profitable. May you experience the change you desire in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive grace to separate myself for a quiet moment between me and God in Jesus name.

No comments: