Saturday, September 14, 2024

Be “vision-full”

“Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance" Acts 26:19-20 (KJV).

Witnesses are people of vision. They are vision driven. They have received a light from God through whom they provide light to the people around them (Isaiah 9:8 KJV). They have received something from the Lord that will make them restless. The vision they received from the Lord will make them active. In Acts 26, Paul was trying to give an account of what happened on the road to Damascus, how God cornered him and gave him a vision. He became vision driven. All witnesses are vision driven. You can’t just sit in a church and not receive a vision from the Lord. You must receive a vision from the Lord. Unless you have a vision from God, you can’t be His witness. Unless the light of God hits you, you can’t be a light to your generation. You must position yourself to receive a vision. If God is not talking to you, say, "I won’t leave this church until You talk to me." Seek the Lord, until He speaks to you and gives you a vision. Fast, pray, and meditate on the Word of God until you receive a vision. (From my book: You are my witnesses).

Prophetic word: The Lord is calling you to receive a divine vision that will ignite your spirit and guide you forward, just as Paul received a heavenly vision that stirred his heart and activated his mission. This is a time for clarity, direction, and purpose. The Lord is ready to reveal something new and powerful to you, something that will make you restless until it is accomplished. God calls you to be a light in this generation, a witness of His truth, yet the light originates from the vision He instills within you. Do not be complacent or passive but seek the Lord with all your heart. His light will shine upon you, and you will reflect that light to others. As you fast, pray, and meditate on His Word, you will encounter Him in a fresh way, and the vision you receive will shape your destiny and impact those around you. Be prepared to carry the burden of His calling, for He will give you strength and wisdom to fulfill it. The Lord says, "Position yourself, for I am ready to speak, and the vision I will give you will bring transformation not only in your life but in the lives of many."

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank You for this word of encouragement and instruction. Just as You gave Paul a vision that transformed his life and calling, I ask that You grant a fresh vision to me today. Let Your divine light shine brightly upon my heart, illuminating my path and giving me clear direction for the days ahead. Lord, stir up a holy restlessness within me until I receive the vision You have for my life. Let me not be content with the ordinary, but seek after You with fervent prayer, fasting, and meditation on Your Word. Speak clearly, Lord, and let the vision be so vivid and compelling that it drives me to action. I pray for spiritual energy, strength, and wisdom to carry out the vision You are about to impart. Let Your anointing flow upon me, empowering me to be a light to my generation. May I walk in obedience, just as Paul did, fulfilling the heavenly mandate You place upon my life. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

No comments: