Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The blessing


“And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26

One of the things that are very important for a man’s life and destiny is the blessing. The blessing is a word became flesh to help you to succeed. The blessing has the power to swallow curses, death, and failures. The blessing makes a man’s weakness hidden and his strength visible. The blessing opens a man’s life to grace, mercy, and favor. When a man is desperate for a change, the blessing has the power to bring the change. That was why Jacob was desperate for the blessing; he said I will not let you go unless you bless me.

“Let Reuben live, and not die; and let not his men be few.” Deuteronomy 33:6
“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Galatians 3:13-14

I don’t know if there is any word that has been spoken against you but I know that Jesus came to connect you to the blessing of Abraham. Your redemption sets you up for the blessing. God has placed some people who have the authority to bless in our lives just as Moses was placed in the life of Reuben to bless him and terminate death and fewness in his life. May the Lord bless you. May death and fewness be terminated in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God bless me indeed and enlarge my territory in Jesus name.

No comments: