Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Seek God early


“I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.”  Proverbs 8:17

Seek God early and with the whole of your heart. If you do, you will find God.  You cannot find God and not enjoy His intervention in your life. You cannot find God and not experience a supernatural increase. Apart from seeking Him early as this year just begins, make it a habit to seek Him early every day. When you find God early, you will gain access to His word, His glory, and His power. When you seek God early, it is an indication that you love God and you totally depend on Him.

“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13
“And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.” Mark 1:35

God has a daily plan for you; find it by seeking Him early. God has a weekly plan for you; find it by seeking Him early. God has a yearly plan for you; find it be seeking Him early. Take hold of the day by seeking God early. Walking in God’s plan is like walking in the light, you cannot miss your expectation. His plan is to give you an expected end.

May you seek God early every day this year in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God reveal Yourself early to me this year so that I may receive Your wisdom and power throughout the year in Jesus name.

No comments: