Thursday, January 2, 2020

Receive and achieve


“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:1

God’s grace, wisdom and anointing are available for results in your life.  As a Child of God, your achievement will depend on what you receive from God and not your own strength. God is willing to pour Himself into you for supernatural results.  Your shinning will depend on your positioning for the glory of God to rise upon you just as the moon needs the glory of the sun to shine. You do not need to generate the light just position yourself to reflect the light of God. The limit of your achievements is the limit of your receiving.

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.” Luke 4:18

What should you do? Spend time with God until you become emptied of unbelief, doubt and fear, and you are filled with His spirit. Connect to His grace and wisdom through meditation on the word of God. Go forward in the consciousness of His grace upon your life. I see God putting His strength on you for extraordinary achievement in all your endeavors.

May you be filled with the wisdom and the power of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your glory rise upon me, let your light come unto me for me to rise and shine in Jesus name.

No comments: