Thursday, December 12, 2019

Walking in your God-given victory 6


"...but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits." Daniel 11:32b.

If you know God, you will trust Him. If you trust God, you will walk in the victory He has given you. You must not only know, but you must also grow in the knowledge of God for you to continually walk in victory. When you grow in knowledge, you grow in the grace and in the ability to do great exploit. The depth of your knowledge of God puts you in charge and gives you boldness.

“Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.” 1 Samuel 17:36
“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:” Job 19:25
“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” 2 Tim 1:12

Your knowledge of God will affect your thinking, your belief, your spoken words, and your actions. These are what determine the results of your life.  As a man thinks in his heart so is he. All things are possible for him that believes. Your word will bring you either justification or condemnation. Faith is not complete without action.  Therefore, it does not matter the magnitude of your challenges if you know God and walk in that knowledge, victory is guaranteed.
May you walk in your God-given victory always in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God reveal Yourself to me and help me to trust you in every situation I find myself in Jesus name.

No comments: