Friday, December 6, 2019

Self-confidence!


 “And the Lord looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?” Judges 6:14

One of the greatest enemies of destiny is timidity. You must come to a position of confidence in your God-given ability to make things happen. If you doubt yourself, you weaken yourself. Most times your assignment will be greater than you, but God has placed within you what it takes to make it happen.

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
“Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” Acts 3:6

Gideon was chosen by God to deliver Israel from the hand of the Midianites. He could not see himself in that light. He was actually hiding his harvest from the same Midianites that God has chosen him to defeat. God had to bring him to a position of self-confidence to deal with his timidity. He eventually became bold to execute his assignment.
Beloved, in these last days in the year 2019, you can still make things happen, even things that are causing you to fear. Go for it for you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
I see you getting unusual results in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Let timidity die in my life; let me be confident that God is at work in me to bring me into a place of fulfillment in Jesus name.

No comments: