Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Secured, protected and blessed!


“Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.” Job 1:10.
I believe you are going to end this year well because as a child of God, you are secured, protected and blessed. Do you believe this? You should because it is going to be unto you according to your faith. God is not a respecter of person, what He does for a person, He would do for another. If He has done it before, He would do it again. Believe it and declare it to connect with it. 2 Corinthians 4:13 says, “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;”
The implications of our text this morning are:
1.              You cannot be wounded by your enemies.
2.              You cannot fail.
3.              You cannot go down.
Beloved, stay in the covenant. Be committed to God and live in obedience to Him. He can take care of you. Paul says in 2 Timothy 1:12b, “…… for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.”
I decree that you will see the manifestation of this word in your life in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: I decree I am secured, protected and blessed in Jesus name.

No comments: