Monday, September 3, 2018

No surrender, No retreat!


“And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62

“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2

The enemy wants us to give up on our God-given vision but we shall not. In the face of attacks and oppositions, we shall not retreat neither shall we surrender. We shall get there. Our senior brother kept his eyes on the joy ahead and kept the faith so shall we.

I wish the journey to making impact and living successfully on earth as a Christian was easy but it is not. The devil hates us for aligning ourselves to the vision of God so he will throw all manners of arrows at us. He wants us to get discouraged and tired. I don’t know what you are going through right now. Have your trusted people deserted you? Is it tough financially? Do you feel alone or lonely? Do you feel sick physically and emotionally? Look unto Jesus, stretch your hand to Him. He has been there, let Him take you through it. I hear in my spirit, victory ahead.

I decree in the name of Jesus, it is your enemy that shall surrender, you shall not give up.

Prayer for today: Help me Oh God, I shall be helped; deliver me Oh God, I shall be delivered; Lift me up Oh God, I shall be lifted in the name of Jesus’

No comments: