Monday, March 26, 2012

Fear Not!

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10.

As a child of God working in obedience to God you need not entertain fear for any reason. Let me share with you five reasons you should not fear from the above scripture:
1.You are not alone, God is with you.
2.God has given Himself to you. He says He is your God.
3.God has promised to help you. You are not going to confront the situation by yourself alone.
4.He has promised to strengthen you. You will not do it by your strength alone. He is going to back you up with His strength.
5.He will uphold you. You can be sure He will make you to stay above the situation.

Beloved as go about your divine assignment this week, remember, fear not for God is with you.

No comments: